The legendary Miss Britney Spears is gracing us simple peasants with brand new musical glory next week, but until then I have decided, (mainly because it has been such a slow news week), to countdown 5 moments her majesty the queen of pop has slayed my life. These moments will exclude any of those moments that end up on every list, (VMA performances, the Toxic video, ect). These will be merely 5 random Britney moments that helped shape me into the not a gay, not yet a homo that I am today.
5. When Britney preformed (I Got That) Boom Boom on TRL with The Ying Yang Twins and made rap music relevant:
4. The should-have-been-a-single Lonely from the album Britney:
3. The time Britney impressed with world with a glorious “comeback” simply by showing up to the VMA’s to say #KThxBye and grab a trophy (when will your favs?):
2. That time she and her flop ex bf Justin Timberlake wore tacky as hell but utterly legendary matching denim outfits to some award show and made it the most relevant event of the year:
1. Mother fucking Crossroads, a.k.a. histories greatest and most undervalued film, which made Zoe Saldona famous:
Now let us end this post by showing this glorious photo from the In The Zone album booklet: